We all fly sometimes, and global air traffic passenger demand is increasing sharply every year. No surprise, the important question for us is where we can meet the hottest stewardess. Here is the TOP-10 airlines with the sexiest air hostesses.
Where does the real beauty fly?
10. Qatar Airways opens the list of the hottest flight attendants.
By the way, the crew of the airline received the title of the best in the world, the “Oscar” among the airlines in 2017 — the Skytrax World Airline Awards.
9. Garuda Indonesia with its very modest uniform but amazing girls raising it to the 9th spot of the chart.
They are all pretty and have nice uniform — reminiscent of sarong — even though the skirts are too long…
8. Thai Airways has been awarded as the first airlines in Asia in 2017. We’d say, either the stewardesses – the tropic colors with a flower make them charming, as an addition to their manners.
7. The women in Kingfisher Airlines are very sexy with that red outfit and tight skirts.
6. Again Asia – Air Asia wanted their beautiful brunette women to be wearing passionate red.
5. Virgin Atlantic – tall, blonde women in short red – what can be a better option?
4. Emirates. No doubt, the Arab airlines, the richest in the world, are the best quality providers. There you can find the most beautiful women, in spite of the modest beige outfits.
3. Aeroflot. Russian women are obviously very sexy in their uniform with distinctive red berets.
2. Singapore Airlines – all women here are like magnificent flowers even though their uniform is not that hot, so we put them on the 2nd place of the chart.
1. We cannot miss the scandal Skymark Airlines with their hot women wearing the hottest blue dresses. We are sure, the entire male society are delighted to be surrounded by such lovely company!
How is it difficult to be a stewardess?
We a hundred percent sure that many girls dream to be a stewardess – fly high, travel far away, feel different atmosphere, up and down. So, who eventually ended up their dreams staying on board in a sexy uniform and smiling with the happiest smile ever?
Let’s forget the emotional side of this experience and focus on the figures: from two hundred thousand responses to the vacancy from around the world, Emirates elects only six thousand young people and girls who subsequently get a job.
The first day of the election usually consists of 4-5 rounds. The entire process is in English and consists mainly of group tasks, situational games and a test of English.
It is like a survival game – after each round more and more candidates are weeded out. So the growing sense of competition makes them feel all importance of such vacancy.
The chosen girls eventually get so-called “Golden Call” of a job offer from Dubai.
It is not like that for other companies. One of the Asian companies signs the contract with candidates for at least 3 years of work and then the brave women have to spend 2 months of studying in the middle of nowhere, without any possibility of going out.
“I feel myself like being in army – many girls quit it overwhelmed with workload and pressure.” – said one future stewardesses.
Perhaps this is the reason why there were only male stewards on board.
Yes, the first stewards were men but the American nurse Ellen Church changed this tradition in 1930. She learned how to fly an airplane and then offered her candidacy for the role of steward to the Boeing Air Transit airlines. That was the time when the movement for gender equality started.
The mentioned airlines found this idea a good move explaining that the flying is safe since the young women are not afraid of it. By the way, they weighed less…
So now, we perceive the flight attendants as sexy women walking along the seats with trays rather than someone who is responsible for the safety of passengers during the flight.
Such stereotype always comes to mind when thinking about cabin crew on board.
That was the perfect marketing campaign – airlines used the flight attendants’ sexy persona to attract customers – that is now, is regarded by some people as sexual harassment.
Meanwhile some people are not afraid of bringing the most popular sex-fantasy to life.
Moreover, the pilot and engineer Lawrence Sperry even founded Mile High Club “Club 10 000”. It includes everyone who did it on board the aircraft and shared a story on a special website. There are plenty of such stories…
The actor who played Lord Voldemort in the famous “Harry Potter” in 2007, became the hero of an “air” story. He was caught in the toilet with a flight attendant of Qantas, 38-year-old Australian.
It may sound funny, but harassment is experienced not only by stewardesses, but stewards as well!
So, a steward flying from South Africa to the UK received a piquant offer from a 25-year-old English teacher. Insisting him to believe in her passionate desire and serious intention she grabbed him by the groin…
And what about some colleagues? In 2009, Hong Kong media published the intimate photos of a stewardess and a pilot of the local airline. They were caught for oral sex on board. Of course, the lovers were fired.
Many stories are written about the burden of flight attendants: how they deal with difficult passengers, how they allow smoking the inpatient clients, how couples have sex under the blanket.
Despite all drawbacks, despite the workload and all specifics of such work, being a stewardess is still a popular trend among the young girls, they are eager to “climb to altitude” to travel around the world…
Which air hostesses do you mostly like? Please, write in comments )